[If I Can Get Through This//
[html]
ooc: D: I am so sorry! I thought that I had answered this one, love. <333 I will be more watchful in the future, I promise!

South, in California, there had been other types of prey. They'd eaten cats, pigeons, bats, and other small mammals that had adjusted to the city life and had dwelled within its limits. Those animals had been pretty scrawny, though, compared to what she found here. Occasionally she had seen a pigeon or two...but Jefferson had told her that they were called something else here. Dooves? Doves? She wasn't sure. In the city they had been pretty annoying, and she'd been glad to eat them.

Addison hadn't had the opportunity to meet any others from the pack yet besides Jefferson. She'd been inside the ranch house for almost two entire weeks--one week she had been too sick and the next week she had been recovering from that sickness. It had been the most horrible sort of illness...everything she'd eaten had come right back up, even the mildest of foods. But Jefferson had been very patient and had made sure that she kept her strength up even with all of his pack duties.

She was surprised to see that someone else was around, but not frightened. Meeting Jefferson had been the best thing that had ever happened to her, and surely the other wolves in this area were like him if he led them and lived here with them! "Hullo!" She called, hopping a little closer. She didn't mind looking silly by hopping--the snow in some areas was too deep for her to walk through.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread