[If I Can Get Through This//
[html]
ooc:

Addison had seen wolves in their big, two legged form before. That was how Jefferson was most of the time and it was how her parents had been. She'd tried walking back on her hind legs before, to see if she could do it...but there was something wrong when she tried. It didn't work! The girl reached down, taking a mouthful of snow and chewing on it. Snow was so good--it melted in her mouth, and she swallowed the water. For some reason, the snow-water didn't quench her thirst, though. She wondered why as she waited for a response from the other.

The pup approached, keeping a few feet away from the bigger female. She had never seen a wolf that looked quite like Asariel. Her face looked really nice to Addison--it didn't have cuts or burns on it or anything. And she had both eyes. She sort of reminded Addison of herself, in a couple of ways. But Addison's eyes were different, one yellow and one blue.

"Addison D'angelo! I comed here from Californuh and I stays wiv Jeff. Where did you come from?" She looked up at Asariel curiously.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread