I want to fit into some shoes
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/vazzi/bottom.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
I acelerated the process a little, if ya don't mind^^ Just the part of cleaning the way off.

The rubbing of Noir's head on his wasn't retributed. His assistance was a miracle, even if it was for his sister and for his mother. He kept the poker face and waited for the small girl to settle her mouth in a part of the fur. The help of his sister ended up being something, after all. The gur moved smothlly, breaking the movement as they stopped to charge and take another pull. He didn't even notice that they were already geting near the den entrace.

It didn't take long until everything was off, and the floor of the den was completely visible. That's when the pale boy realized how dirty it was. He remembered that the poor den hadn't been clean for two months, or even more. He took a deep breath and sighed longly, looking at his sister. "What now?" he asked in a blunt way. Now that he helped her with the thoughest part, the light cream male wasn't very sure if he was still willing to help anymore. Maybe he would stay to assist her on moving the stuff back, but not more than that. He had other things to do. More important stuff, like bugging Claudius.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread