I want to fit into some shoes
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/vazzi/bottom.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

He laughed his lungs off as his littermate jumped off the ground like a thunder, her whole body's fur straight up, like she was a soft hedgehog. Her eyes seemed like two baby blue orbs, a little spooky, but too funny. He was out of breath. Actually, he wasn't breathing at all. He tried to gasp, but it only lasted a bief second and the laughs came back again. He was crying very much, until he saw she fall backwards, entering in the den. He had to drag -because he couldn't stand of laughing so much - and saw her stopping, her fur still risen. The laughs kept coming until he noticed she wasn't moving, her eyes closed. The laugher stopped very slowly, until worry came by, his smile turning into the encarnation of worry. Was it really posible for someone to die of fright. Impossible, it wasn't. Only very rare, even for her age. "Shoot!" he thought, and ran inside the recent cleaned den, bending his head to hers, his nose almost touching hers.

"Ey, Noir? You okay? Talk to me! I was just kidding, I..." he asked, his voice with slight touch of histery. He started to think. What if she really died?! He couldn't be blame of anything, it was her that took everything so seriously! He was just playing. Nothing as bad as what he does with Claudius. The Aston boy bit the lower lips with the tiny teeth, sick of worry about the brownish sister.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread