I write Sins not Tragedies
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

His story seemed strange. Not in the sense that it wasn’t credible, it was just that it seemed so awful. Could someone really just wake up one day and not remember anything about their life? Ryan frowned at the male, sorry to hear his predicament. It must be awful not remembering who you are, aside from a name.

She clearly couldn’t say no and steer him away, though at the same time, she wasn’t about to let him inside her home. She had to keep Valkyrie’s safety in the back of her mind. "Well, Vexx, I’m really sorry to hear all of that. I wish I could help somehow with your memories." She motioned toward the land behind her with the sweeping of one palm. "This area is the coyote clan, Inferni. You’re welcome to stay if you like. There is a mansion within our lands were some of our members like to stay. I’m sure we could find you a room there." Ryan wasn’t sure if she was technically allowed to let strangers into Inferni, but she would take the chance. This guy needed some help, after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread