I write Sins not Tragedies
No worries! I'll have you titled up so that you are free to post anywhere, and we can feel free to finish this if you want.[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Talitha has showed Ryan the inside of the mansion for the first time, so Ryan would be just as surprised as Vexx probably would once they arrived. She knew where several rooms were, so she could easily show him around and help pick out a place to stay, but besides that, she wasn’t sure what else was in the mansion. "Of course, it’s not too far from here."

As he stepped towards her, Ryan motioned with a hand for him to follow. "This way," she directed, and began leading them from the piked borders. "Dangerous?" She asked, after hearing his question. It was hard to say. Of course there were some very powerful coyotes that lived here. But if Vexx planned to stay and be part of the clan, then he needn’t worry about the other members. He would be safe. "No, don’t worry about that. You’ll probably find that Inferni is a quite place to live." Except, of course, when the wolf packs started controversy. But Ryan hadn’t seen any of that. The time she had spent at Inferni had been rather peaceful. "My name is Ryan, by the way. Ryan de le Poer. My daughter, Valkyrie, and I live closer to the shore." She pointed, "That way." In the distance, the large mansion loomed mysterious.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread