we can get away with this
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/01.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Due to his rather obvious inexperience with children, Jefferson was still very slowly learning the actual differences between they and adults--and, of course, how easily influenced they were. It wasn't any help that the Patriarch was Addison's only real role model in Phoenix Valley, considering she'd appeared completely alone and without any other connections to the other creatures and faces in these or any other lands he knew of, or at least as far as Jefferson actually could assume. The one-eyed male sighed, deciding not to try and actually explain the meaning behind a heart attack, believing that it could be saved for another day. It was then that he realized that he could eventually be the one explaining life, death, love, and hate to her one day, and he could have fallen over backwards by the thought of how overwhelming a conversation it would become, coming out of his mouth.

"You worried me, that's what I meant." He scowled as always, straightened his back, and widened his eye when she repeated his curse. The male had to resist all strong urges and temptations to silence her with a hand over her mouth as if to muffle the sound and make it not exist. "Addison! Don't! Ergh..." The male's face flushed, and he quickly rubbed at his temples with his free hand to settle the sudden frustration. "Don't... Don't say that. It's a bad word. Jefferson says bad words, but you don't. Okay?" Hell. He was no parent. Didn't her mother ever teach her anything? ...She was only a month old or something. Of course not. It wasn't the first time she'd done it, either, and he'd gotten just as stressed out each time before. He sighed. "I came to find you. What if your mom came and got you, and I never found out?" He feared it, really. He feared her mother showing up.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread