we can get away with this
[html]
ooc

Just being close to Jefferson made her smile really big. He always took really good care of her and made sure that she had everything that she could need. A lot of the time she felt really sick, and threw up the food that he brought her, but he was really nice about it. Whenever she threw up she got pretty scared, and it was a relief to have someone else around. She had never gotten sick before, when she had lived with Dierdre and Cerulean, so it was all new. "I sowwy, Jeff. Make'd you worrying"

She didn't quite understand what she had done wrong when Jefferson made that face at her. It wasn't a really good face, so she knew that she had said something...and then it was made clear to her. She had said a bad word. Addison hadn't known that there was such a thing as a bad word, just that there were words. And why was Jefferson able to say it and she wasn't? "Why? Why? Why?" She asked, pushing her paws against him.

The girl wasn't sure what she would do if her mother did come back for her. She'd thought that Dierdre would be there the day after she'd come, or maybe the day after that, but she hadn't arrived yet. "I don't fink she be comin'. But if she did come, I come get you. Then she meets you too" Addi shook her head. "I can stay here. Wiv you. And today I feels better...lots better than before. Ready for food!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread