For the times, they are a-changin'
[html]
Naniko will reply next
500+

Thankfully it didn't take long until members began arriving. Anu was the first and Savina smiled as she sat near her. "Hello Anu." She couldn't wait until her friend heard one of the other announcements of the day. While she had asked her about helping out more with the leadership duties while she was pregnant and caring for her newborn pups, she didn't know about her promotion. Little (well, no so little anymore) Brooklyn was the next to join, enthusiastically greeting her mother. Then Nani came and the dark fey nodded at her Commander. Her eyes locked on the husky Leroy as he entered. A part of her still was uncomfortable about keeping him in the pack after what he had done in Dahlia de Mai. But maybe he would end up proving himself.

Her bushy tail thudded against the floor as Kansas entered and came to kiss her. She licked his muzzle in return. "Hello my love." She gave a soft, almost inaudible whine as he took a seat away from her. She understood that he felt that he shouldn't sit beside her because of their respective ranks, but she still wished he would of. Then Jazper came, and her brother. The Lt. General smiled broadly at Ehno, happy to see him take a seat next to her mate. The rest of Nani and Anu's brood came, and she noticed both Salem and Haven eye her round belly. Soon their questions would be answered. Last to come was Legion, the newest member of their pack.

It seemed that everyone that was going to make it had arrived so she cleared her throat to commence the meeting. "Good day everyone! I'm glad that you were all able to make it, we have quite a few announcements to make." Her Italian voice danced lightly through the air. "I suppose I'll say the most obvious news first. As you can see, I am pregnant with my mate Kansas' pups." One paw touched her stomach as emerald orbs glittered at her white knight. "Obviously that means that everyone needs to hunt and keep the food cache stocked as much as possible. I'll still be active for a little longer, but in the last few weeks I won't be able to hunt much on my own. Kansas, our future generation, and I will greatly appreciate your help and support."

"On a more serious note, as always we think of our relations with the other packs very importantly. We are on good terms with every pack and it is expected to stay that way. The last thing we want is any major conflicts. That means that all of you are expected to behave when on another pack's lands. Those who do not will be severely punished." Her gaze drifted to Leroy for a moment before returning to the rest of the pack. "Also as I'm sure you've all noticed, we have grown quite a bit in number. Naniko and I have been able to handle it all, but with our newest additions on the way we feel that we may be needing more help. Of course we expect all of you to do your parts to help keep the pack healthy and running. However we have made a decision about something." That said she nodded to the Commander. Nani could make this announcement and whatever others she might have to say.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread