For the times, they are a-changin'
[html]
ooc

She didn't know everything and couldn't be everywhere. Savina was very sharp, and kept her updated on the things that she missed. Naniko had never thought that things would turn out this way with Savina, could never have known that the wolf she'd helped nearly a year before would be sitting beside her now as one of her most trusted friends and advisors. She had not known the dark female for as long as she had known some of the others, both in and out of Crimson Dreams, but Savina had proven herself time after time after time. She trusted her with her life and would not deny her what she had so rightly earned.

The packmembers filed in and took spots to hear what the two leaders had to say. As her children came she gave each a nudge, standing and going to the front of the group when Savina was finished speaking. They had discussed what they wanted to cover in the meeting, and she'd gone over everything but one topic. "We had one more announcement; a change in leadership. If she will accept it, Savina and I would like to welcome Anu into the leadership role of Brigadier General." She looked to Anu, then to the faces all around them. "I hope that you will give her the same opportunity to earn your respect as you have given Savina and myself."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread