girl's eyes, butterflies
[html]

Unsteadily he left the side of the ship to walk towards her. This whole walking on two legs thing was hard to get used to. He stumbled more than a couple times making his way over to her. Just as she had never seen him shifted before, he hadn't seen her either. As they got closer he could see how much taller than her he was. The last time they had played they had still been about the same size. It seemed while he had kept growing she really hadn't much. But as he reached her he leaned down and wrapped his arms around her in a hug.

"Yup, I'm here!" Haven said, standing back up and brushing the white hair out of his face. He felt bad for it having been so long since they had seen each other. "I know, it's been a while. I came to Inferni not too long ago, but I didn't find you. I met a little girl named Valkyrie and her mother Ryan though." While at the time he had really hoped to see Siobhan it had been nice to meet the other two and play a game with them. "Have you been out here before? It's really neat!" Even if she had they could explore the area together, or at least he hoped so.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread