girl's eyes, butterflies
[html]
Maybe Siobhan should start wearing dresses oO She could find a costume closet somewhere xD I think she would be cute in a dress >>

It was so good to see him. Siobhan had been having a hard time lately, between learning how to hunt and trying to stay away from the ever-annoying Zana...this made things a little better. Tonight she would go home happy, which excited her even further. There wasn't a time that she had hung out with Haven that she hadn't had a good time, and even if Zana was being super annoying she felt like she might be able to ignore it a little tonight. She hadn't seen Haven in a while, which was all the more reason to renew everything and catch up on the news.

Siobhan grinned widely when he hugged her, standing up on her tip toes so that she could hug him back. He smelled a little different than the last time that they had seen each other, but his scent still had that underlying smell that was undeniably Haven. She liked it. "You are able to do this now?"She pointed to his body when he released her. "I did too...when I was a little younger. I am not sure how old I am, though. And yes. Many times! I always seen this ship here, but never went inside of it"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread