girl's eyes, butterflies
[html]
she would be adorable in a dress! I need to find Haven some shorts and an army jacket ;D

The boy was so happy to have happened across her out here. He had been missing her, more than he had even thought he had been. Being around her was enough to make all his worries about his two mothers and their relationship fade away. Even if it was just for the time being. Tail swayed contentedly back and forth against his thighs as he stood and looked at her. This change in their size difference made the time between seeing one another seem even longer, at least to him it did. Not matter though. Today they could catch up on their lost time.

"Oh, shift? Yeah. Actually it just happened for the first time the other night. So I'm still getting used to it," he said with a laugh at the end. He must have looked pretty silly stumbling all over himself as he had walked up to her. It was like learning to walk and being an awkward puppy all over again. Haven wasn't discouraged though, at least not yet. "Really? I didn't know you didn't know how old you were. You must be a bit older than me then I think, and I just turned six months." Half-way through his first year of life. It was going slowly and flying by all at the same time. Jade eyes fixed on her, astonished. "That's a ship? Wow, I never knew they could be so big! Or made of metal!" Was there anything the humans hadn't been able to do?

An adventurous glint entered his eyes as he extended one of his hands for Siobhan to take it if she wanted. "Well, no time like the present, right?" He couldn't wait to explore the inside of the giant boat with her.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread