girl's eyes, butterflies
[html]

She didn't have too much to worry about nowadays. Siobhan wandered here and there, going in and out of Inferni as she pleased. She visited Bane and saw Ezekiel a couple of times a day. He was gone about as much as she was, but they tended to run into each other. He was the main member of her family, him and Gabriel, and she liked seeing a lot of him. He was both a brother and father figure to her, a replacement for the mother that she had fled when she was young.

"I like your hair lots. Siobhan's will grow longer I hope--I like the feel of longer hairs."Her speech patterns were still about the same even though she was getting older, but she didn't use her own name as many times as she used to. "Maybe seven months or eight months, then. What is a month, though, I wonder." She frowned. There were still many things that the girl didn't understand, or that hadn't yet been explained to her. "Yes! That is one thing that Siobhan does know about, the ship. She asked Zeke about it, and that is what he told her! I..I does want to explore it. If you can walk okay?" Siobhan had noticed the strange way that he'd been walking. "We walk slow, maybe." She suggested, reaching for the offered hand.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread