girl's eyes, butterflies
[html]

She would be really happy when she would be able to braid her hair. Right now it was just below that length...but pretty soon she would be able to start doing it. Maybe two braids, even, one on each side. Would that look silly? She didn't know. "Mmmm...yes. Siobhan...I cutted it after I lefted my mom because I shifted trying to get away from her and she grabbed it one time. It hurted. But Siobhan does not think that there is anyone here who would grab it"

She held onto his hand tightly as he walked, trying to help him keep his balance. When he held the door open she walked through it, tugging on his hand to pull him in after her. For some reason, she was smiling--Haven seemed very proper to her, with the way he walked and the nice way that he held open the door for her. He couldn't walk all that well yet, but she could tell that when he did get it down that it would be perfect.

The inside of the ship was dark, and almost immediately the smell of mold and must hit her nose. How long had it been since the humans had inhabited this ship, exactly? How long had it been anchored here? Siobhan wasn't sure who to ask such questions...Ezekiel had told her that the wolves and coyotes weren't orignally from here, but were from a land over the mountians that burnt down. So nobody would know, she supposed. "It smells bad. Wonder what's making that smell.."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread