girl's eyes, butterflies
[html]
300+

Her unhappy past still boggled his mind. Not only was it so starkly different to his upbringing, but the thought that her own mother would be so cruel to her. It made him angry. She deserved better than that. Luckily she seemed happy in Inferni. They must be taking good care of her there, so he didn't have to worry about anyone being mean to her there. "I'm sorry your mom did that Si. But I don't think there's anyone here who would grab it either. But if there is you just let me know and I'll go beat 'em up for ya," he said with a wink. He wasn't going to let anyone be mean to her. She had had a tough enough time before coming here so she deserved nothing but good from now on.

When she tugged him in after her he couldn't help but grin stupidly. Holding her hand had intensified the warm feeling inside of him. As she had pulled him it had turned into a kind of shock that ran from his arm all the way to his toes. Haven liked that she hadn't laughed or made any comments about his poor walking. All she had done was silently try to help him along the way. It was almost as if, now that he was aware of them, his feelings for her were growing stronger and stronger every moment he was beside her.

His nose crinkled when the musty smell hit it. Jeez, that sure reeked! Jade eyes blinked as they adjusted to the darkness inside of the great vessel. "It sure does. I don't know, but whatever it is can't be pleasant." The Aatte boy doubted it was anything dangerous though. He knew what a bear smelled like, and it was kinda similar, but it definitely wasn't one of the bigger carnivores.

Finally he was able to more or less see. There was some small windows up at the top that let some light filter inside. Something sparkly caught his eye and he tugged Siobhan in its direction. Upon closer inspection he saw that they were jewels, all chained together or something. They reminded him of the jewels in the crown he and his mom had found in the castle, but these were just jewels. With his free hand he delicately picked up one made out of bright red gems. Smiling he showed it to Siobhan. "This would look pretty on you, it matches your eyes."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread