girl's eyes, butterflies
[html]

Haven still had yet to really visit the city. The only time he had gotten close was when momma Nani, Mati, and him were going to go but had run into their father instead. While he still desperately wanted to go see the city, he also didn't want to see that man who gave him such an uneasy feeling. Everyone said he was sick and they should stay away from him. He had no reason not to believe them, especially considering his own gut feelings. "So it smells like this in the city too? Yuck! Yeah I wonder about them to. They left so many interesting things. There's a musical instrument in the mansion back home that I want to learn to play now that I can shift." It had been the biggest thing he had been looking forward to.

The boy could feel his face warm up as she asked about the necklace. "Yeah, it's red. And yeah it's for you, if you like it!" She seemed like she liked it. He hoped she did. Heath had said that it was good to give a girl you liked gifts that were pretty. He had given her that teddy bear, but that wasn't really "pretty". This was though. "You know, I don't know if boys are supposed to wear these. I think it might be too shiny for me or something. But it will look really nice on you." All those big jewels would probably look pretty silly on a guy. "Do you want me to put it on you?" He saw there was a little clasp thing on the back of it and it would be hard for her to put on by herself. Plus he liked being able to do things for her.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread