girl's eyes, butterflies
[html]
Hahaha, that'd be hilarious XD She should get a tambourine! :3
300+

Haven counted himself lucky that he knew what music was and had heard it before. He had a feeling it wasn't exactly a common thing in their world. Music like that had been a creation of the humans and the only instrument he knew of was the piano. He didn't know if there were any others or if there were what they looked like or were called. If they made different sounds. "I really like music. I haven't heard much, but what I have I really like. I don't personally...but back in the mansion there is. You remember the mansion right? Well in one of the big rooms there's this thing called a piano and you can make music from it. You need fingers though," he said, wiggling his own out in front of them.

Smiling broadly he carefully put the necklace around her neck and brought the two ends together in his hands at the back. It took him a few moments to get it clasped together properly, but he finally got it. "There you go!" The taller youth walked in front of her to take in the sight of her with the necklace on. His tail waved at his heels. "It looks more than okay. You look...beautiful." Haven could feel his cheeks get hot underneath his fur. She really did look beautiful. And that was only in the darkness of this ship. She would be stunning out in the sun.

The boy took her hand again and he looked around. The mustiness of this place was starting to get to him, he wanted some fresh air. A little ways ahead of them he spied some stairs that were leading up to what looked like a door that light was coming through. "Hey, let's go up there! Maybe we can get to the top of the ship!" he said pointing. His walking was getting better with every step he took and he confidently started to move them in the direction of the stairs.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread