girl's eyes, butterflies
[html]

She felt giddy, which was odd. Normally Siobhan didn't feel much of anything--happiness came sometimes, or sadness, but other than that she didn't really notice how she was feeling unless she was in some kind of pain. Something about Haven made her really happy, though, and she was unable to keep the smile off of her face! He was really interesting to her. She felt like she did know a lot about him but that there was always more. She wanted to know about his thoughts and his feelings.

She nodded at the mention of the piano, visualizing the inside of the mansion. It had been a while since she had been there, and she would have to come back and see it again really soon so she didn't forget. That made her think of something to ask him. "If I come to see you, do I wait or come inside and find you?" She questioned. Maybe someday she would need to see him. Should she come inside the packlands and risk getting caught and reprimanded, or wait outside for someone to find her? She didn't know what rules their pack had about it.

She cleared her throat when he commented on her with the necklace on. Beautiful? No one had ever called her beautiful before. She didn't know what to say. It was a compliment, though. "Thank you, Haven. I will wear it all the time!" Especially if he liked it.

She followed him up the stairs, up higher onto the topmost area of the ship. She could see brightness up ahead and went towards it, emerging slowly out into the sunlight. "It's nice outside--not smelly like in there. Very pretty waters...I didn't notice them as much from down there."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread