girl's eyes, butterflies
[html]
Smoochies! 300+

He had to think about his answer for a second. He supposed it would be more within protocol if she waited on the borders, but at the same time this was Siobhan! She was his best friend and he knew that if he told the pack about her and she told them who she was they wouldn't mind her coming inside to find him. "You can come in and find me. I'll be sure to tell everyone about you so they'll expect it, but if anyone asks you what you're doing there just tell them you're there to see me. I promise you won't have any trouble, and I'd really like it if you did come to visit," he said, the smile still plastered onto his face. Everyone in his pack was nice, they wouldn't be upset, he was sure.

His ears dipped back for a moment as she said she would wear the necklace all the time. He believed that she would. Silently he wondered if she still had the teddy bear he had given her a while ago. Surely she did. Just because she wasn't carrying it around didn't mean she didn't still have it. He liked giving her gifts and making her feel special. She deserved it. "No need to thank me, I like doing nice things for you." His cheeks got hotter still and he was glad when they began to walk again, hoping she wouldn't see.

As the two of them walked out into the bright sunlight the boy breathed deeply. The fresh air smelled and tasted so wonderful, especially after how dank it had been inside the ship. "Yeah, it is much nicer out here. Oh wow, you're right. I hadn't noticed them either." He walked with her over to the railing of the ship, taking in the sparkling waters beneath them. They really were gorgeous, like thousands and thousands of jewels sparkling as far as they could see. Still, his eyes looked back to her. He had been right, out here in the sun she was breathtaking. More beautiful than any ocean.

Haven wasn't sure what came over him in that moment, but he couldn't hold himself back. He leaned over closer to her, their fingers still locked, and tried to press his lips to her's.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread