they read you cinderella..
[html]

End it here? XD I'm having problems RPing as if the pups are gone since they've been back for a little while ;_;

Alexey couldn’t help but wince as her friend questioned the whole ordeal. It wasn’t like her to be this submissive, especially not with someone like DaVinci. But she blamed herself, and those feelings of guilt intensified whenever she was presented with inquiries to which she had no answers. It was a silly thing to say, now that she thought about it. How could they not know where the puppies were? It was surreal almost. Even the pack’s best scouts couldn’t track them down, their own father included. Lexey was not only starting to doubt her abilities as a puppy sitter, but the pack as a whole.
Another question followed, this one pertaining to Firefly’s well-being. The Koios girl took a moment to reminisce on the Acer’s feelings on the subject. Admittedly, it wasn’t an easy thing to do. Lexey hadn’t seen the children’s mother since the pack gathering. And at that time, she’d been a complete wreck. Shaking her head, the Dahlian girl brought finally brought forth an answer. “Not good, I guess.” What else could she possibly say?
“I’ll be alright, I think.” she answered truthfully, pursing her lips together. In reality, she was far from “okay”. Her youngest friends were missing and her reputation as Dahlia de Mai’s babysitter was also hanging by a thread. “Just let us know if you find them, please.” That being said, she spun around in the direction where she’d come from. Now that Phoenix Valley’s sub leader had been alerted of the situation, she would be able to focus her research on other areas. “Was nice seeing you again, DaVi,” she said amiably before walking away from the male.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread