The One I Seek
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrctw6.png); width: 519px; height: 437px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

I HOLD SECRETS FLAME

The coyote clan. Somehow he should have guessed. While he had made no headway in his search to find their darker dealings apparently it had found him. His first night going to their borders had made him more suspicious, if only by the actions of the hybrid male. He had wanted them to seem the victim but it appeared they might have made themselves and self fulfilling prophecy. While the woman he had met from there had seemed level-headed whoever had done this to the she-wolf was a damn coward. Attacking someone who was already weakened. There was no sense behind such an act. Only malice. "Have had suspicions about clan. No proof though. Now I do." Attacking a weakened wolf for no reason was the sign of the abuser, not the victim.

"No." He lowered himself to the ground alongside her. Legs criss-crossed underneath his body while his back was stiff as a board. It was painfully obvious how hard the fight had been on her body. He would find that worthless coyote and take him off of this earth, just as he had so many other criminals. Then he would have to investigate the rest of the clan more thoroughly. The vigilante didn't like the feeling he got from the hybrid that refused to give him straight answers. "What did they look like?" It could be difficult to delve up clear memories from battles, but any little bit would help.

"Hrm. Maybe. World a sick place. Scum will always exist somewhere." Onus didn't fool himself by thinking he could rid every piece of garbage from the face of the earth. Though he fully intended to rid the world of as many as he could before he died. He slightly shook his head. He hadn't expected her to have any information for him. He had little enough for himself. "Got to scene too late. Only smell left was death and rotting flesh. Many of the bodies had their left arms removed. Put into pile. Think it could be someone missing a limb." Cloaked eyes looked at her milky ones. The question was apparent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread