The One I Seek
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/2hrctw6.png); width: 519px; height: 437px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 100px; top: 55px; width: 280px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Whee I love these two. If you ever want another thread just let me know Big Grin

I HOLD SECRETS FLAME

"Hrm," he grunted in response. It was an affirmation, but at the same time it didn't matter much. As long as justice was served it didn't matter if it was by his hand or not. The world had a way of equaling things out for itself. But the process was slow. Painfully slow. So he sped it up. To save lives and bring down the much deserved retribution in a timely manner. Preferably right after the crime had been committed. That way the criminal mind could make no mistake in thinking that it did not deserve punishment. But at the same time the man had no qualms with rectifying old wrongs either. Yes, he liked doing what he did, and if given the choice he would kill every bastard himself. If he found and killed this coyote he would accomplish his goal once again. But eventual death was really the one and only thing that mattered.

At one point, when he was little, he might not have been so withdrawn. At times he thought he could remember being simply a normal little child. After his mother had attempted to end his life though he had locked himself away. He had never felt connected to anyone or anything but his purpose since that point. Never gave anyone the chance. "Injustice angers me. Criminals anger me. Though only to the minutest sense." Even in anger he was calm and calculated. He never let any emotion, not even anger or hatred, get control of him. The encounter with Haku had been one of the few instances where he lost control. But it had been expected. The scum had crossed the line. Nobody was permitted to remove his mask. No one.

Never before had he met another that understood him half as well as Cwmfen. It was strange for him. The lone, mint-smelling coyote he had met in the city had come close, but not even he truly understood. He had done it because he was hiding and to protect those he loved. Onus did it for no one but himself. He was nothing but a tool of justice and that was all he would ever be. It was hard for any normal creature to comprehend. But this woman came the closest. Even if she was not the same, she could understand.

The man's head nodded. Nothing more. There was plenty to go on now. The rape had been enough but now he was also the prime murder suspect. Now that he had a somewhat concrete lead he should get back to work. While he was sitting here the madman could very well be plotting his next attack and his next victims. "Should be going. Must find this man." Fluidly he rose back to his feet, looking back down at her. "Know where to find me if need me."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread