the doctor is in
The dark hued male really didn't know that the rank that he held really was a double edged blade. He'd never actually met a wolf with real deep set problems, though Svara's family seemed to blossom with them, and while his outgoing and easy laid back personality made it easy for him to speak to the packmembers he never thought that one might think he was trying to pry because the rank. His warm eyes shone dispite the rain as he was greeted back with his own name. He'd never really spoken with the girl before and he was glad to know she atleast knew who he was, "Well, that's one less thing I have to worry about, since you already seem to know my name." he teased with the soft smile on his maw.

Sankor, though he was the therapist of the pack didn't really keep up with all the pack gossip and news, odd enough considering you'd think that most stress and upset natures rise off of such talk, but he always had prefered to do things his own way and that had always worked out well enough in the end for him. He moved in closer to where he standing just outside her cover as he asked with a joking plead. "Am I gonna have to beg to join you or do I have to sit out in the rain?" He hoped the sour look that the girl seemed to harbor wasn't just set for him, he wasn't the worst character she could be stuck with.

Messages In This Thread