the doctor is in
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

She watched him closely. He would try to pry into her life, try to put a label on her like all the others. Yellow eyes were locked onto the handsome wolf as she stood dry. He had to be the most dangerous being to her, because unlike the others he might actually see through her anger and crude language. Not even leroy could see through it. So she tried to decided what to do as she watched him.

Finally she noded her head. "Yeah stupid you think I'd leave you out in the bloody rain?" She snorted and grumbled under her breath. She lay down in her cover waiting for him to join her. Yellow eyes watched the rain come down as she tried to look indifferent to the male wolf. With every passing second the rain beat harder blurring out the terrain nearby. Only a few times did the she wolf let her yellow eyes stray to the male. "I hate the rain."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread