the doctor is in
Sankor's green shot brown orbs seemed to linger on Svara for a moment, he almost felt like giving her those big puppy eyes but he figured it probably wasn't best as prickly as she already seemed. He stood quietly in the rain hating every moment of it though as Svara seemed to decide just what his fate was going to be. It didn't take as long as he'd imagined, but it was still too long to the vain male as he knew that he would have such a time getting his fur properly groomed and dried once the storm passed.

When she finally gave in he gave a short wag of his tail and joined the girl in her small sanctuary as the two of them stared out into the rain, the silence passing between them before Svara finally spoke up. He shifted his gaze from the cold rain to the yellow orbs of the other as he admitted with a bitter smile. "I hate it too." He could feel the cold water trickling in his pelt from the time he'd spent in the rain and he shivered as he asked her. "Why do you hate it?" after a moment he offered her a light grin as he added. "You tell me and I'll tell you..."

Messages In This Thread