the doctor is in
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-3.png); width: 500px; height: 310px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:0px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 110px; top: 75px; width: 230px; height: 220px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto; padding-right:5px;scrollbar-face-color: #000000; scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-3dlight-color: #000000; scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #0000000; scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000; scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000; scrollbar-track-color: #000000">

!! out of character.

I'm RAGE FILLED AND YOUR RIGHT THERE!

Svara watched the male sit beside her with his wet coat, it made a smile curve onto her maw. She had wanted him to get wet, it made her feel like she was holding the ace card at the moment. Laying down Svara kept looking into the rain the humidity of it making her coat fluff and her head ache, but it wasn't those things that made her hate the rain. His question caused her yellow eyes to look at him, thinking about a response.

"I hate the rain because it washes away everything." She grumbled while watching the handsome brown male. "Why should I care why you hate the rain? I don't really give a rats ass." She mumbled while putting her head on her paws and not looking at him. Svara really did want to know why he hated the rain, but she didn't know how to show it with out revealing something.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread