the doctor is in
Sankor wanted to shake the rain from his coat so bad but he knew that the sharp tongued girl would probably not appreciate getting wet as well. She was trying her hardest to avoid the cold storm and he wasn't going to press his luck. Instead he stood beside her dripping as he tried to sponge the excess liquid from his pelt with his tongue while the soft pattering of the raindrops muted the world.

He pulled his head up from grooming his foreleg when she spoke, the words making a slight frown appear on his lips as he said quietly. "Sometimes it's best to let things get washed away.." Dark pasts and harsh lives sometimes needed to be let go, to be cleansed. A clean slate, second chance, who wouldn't want that. If his life was in need of a good cleaning he'd pray for the rain, but for now he was fine in that aspect. Instead he was playing company to a young woman with a prickly exterior and sharp tongue to match.

..and just to remind him of how sharp the snappy words she granted him just made him chuckle. Ignoring the fact that she didn't want to hear why he hated the rain he told her anyways. "I hate the rain.. because it reminds me that I can't make everything right.." He stared at the rain mere inches from his nose as he went on, keeping his serious face though his words were nowhere near serious. ..and because it messes up my nice neat coat.."

Messages In This Thread