thread title missing
[html]

She looked down and the world spun. She'd never been so high up in her entire life before, and wasn't sure if she should be afraid or not. Sure, she had fallen down before...but never from someplace like this. It had hurt when she'd fallen from the bed, chair, stair, and when she had tripped over the carpet, and those things hadn't been very far from the ground at all. The blue ground was really far down there, and it was moving.

The idea that it would hurt for her to fall all that distance suddenly hit her. She turned her head back to see if Geneva was coming or not, her legs beginning to shake. "Pwease..." She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep standing. She could feel the shaking getting worse and worse and worse. Just when Addi thought that they were going to give out, though, she felt the pressure on the back of her neck and instincts took control. Her eyes closed, legs coming up and tail curling between her legs.

The next thing she knew she was on the ground again. She didn't want to open her eyes, afraid of what she might see. Was she still near the edge? Was she going to fall and get hurt? Addison began to whimper and then cry, her head down and her legs shaking. She was so scared.

Then it was something completely new. She felt herself being picked up and held tight. A familiar smell hit her nose and she pushed her muzzle against him and breathed in a big deep breath of it between sobs, trying to take in as much of the good, home-smell as she could. Even before he spoke and without opening her eyes at all she could tell who it was, and she felt her mouth opening to try and explain. "It was da fwog...and den I was...tuck out dere and da wolf comed...and gotted me and I was scawed!!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread