thread title missing
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She definitely needed some more friends. She had spent the first month of her life in Phoenix Valley inside of the cabin, mostly...so she had some catching up to do with making friends. Her parents had been her only friends back home, so she would have to figure out what she would need to do to make some new ones here. Maybe if she gave them something, like something that she caught (a bug) or made (a dirt pie), then they would consider being her friend. She would have to try it out on one of the others...maybe Geneva, later on, just for practice. If Geneva liked the gift, then she would use that technique on new friends.

The idea that she had done something really bad by wandering out away from the cabin was beginning to sink in and her posture wilted down to something more apologetic, her tail brushing against the ground and ears held back. She didn't want to cause Jefferson any trouble...or any of her friends any trouble either. "I am very very very sorry Jeff. And new friend Gen! I will not come over here until I's much bigger...and not go near that big edge again"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread