eat your cancer
[html]Svara just lay there in her pain. Her hands over her aching eyes. It hurt so bad, her body trembled. She should have known she wouldn't get away from her mother unscathed. The women had killed her brothers, then her father all in the same day what arrogant train of thought made her think her mother wouldn't get her to? Svara watched to scream in rage and sorrow. It wasn't fair! It was the sound of movement that made her body stiffen and the she wolf held in her sounds of pain. She couldn't smell over her own blood and now she couldn't see. Her own pain was making it hard to consentrate. A deep threatening growl resonated from her. The growl erupted from her maw and it only made her head and eyes hurt worse but it didn't make her stop the threatening noise.

It wasn't till she heard his voice. Cool and collected like it always was when he wasn't pissed off. Svara curled up into a ball in great shame. Had he come to laugh at her? If anything she hated him the most. He hadn't listened to her, he hadn't carred. She shied away from what heat she felt from him. "Leave me alone, I hate you." She growled pain in her angry words. So much pain she felt her stomach began to turn before she leaned up a little and vomitted. It was only then did she take her hands off her eyes to support herself up on the ground. "I don't need your fucking healer or your help I know what the hell I'm doing." She practically sobbed between her rage filled growls. They would kick her out now. Svara knew she was useless. It only made her want to throw up again. [/html]

Messages In This Thread