eat your cancer
[html]
This sucks, sorry. 500+

The man was actually slightly disappointed when Cwmfen nic Graine entered the scene. He would have liked to just make it simple and knock the child out for a bit while he carried her off to the pack’s currently unofficial medic. Not unexpectedly the young female let her amazingly large mouth burst out with the usual bullshit, and he did not even dignify it with a sigh. Most of all he actually did want to leave her there to bleed to death, to die from the pain she had inflicted upon herself. She was an adult (in body, but not in any other way) and so he was not required to give a shit about her. There was of course this problem with him being a leader of the pack where she currently was a member, so there you go. He shook his head when Cwmfen’s honest words reached his ears. It was no use, that girl never listened to reason, and he had no idea why she had not already been kicked out. He was done with protecting her, and she did not respect or listen to anyone in this pack. He had once gotten to know that Haku had been the only one she had respected, but the male saw that as pure bullshit. He finally looked up at the velvet co-leader, curving his lips slightly upwards. ”When did she ever listen to reason? Look what she got herself into, and still nothing but shit comes out when she opens her mouth.”

This was most likely not giving the other adult (he did not consider Svara and adult of course, so obviously it was Cwmfen) a good impression of him, but facts were that things like this did not shake him out of his usual indifference. As a leader he did his work, like now, but that was about it, he could not offer the younger female any comfort whatsoever. He would really have liked a piece of cloth or something to press against the child’s crimson weeping eyes. He threw his arm around the child’s back and placed the hand on her side while the other went under her knees and settled right above Svara’s knees. With barely any effort at all he lifted her up. If she was to go crazy then it would only cost her more. ”Here we go.”, the male hummed, though I the end he just had to add a little sigh. Why the fuck was he here helping this insolent child with problems she had jumped into herself when he should be searching for his missing sons instead. Egocentric little shit. His eyes turned to the dagger that Cwmfen already had picked up. He then looked up to the moonlit eyes of the Adonis. ”I’d keep that if I were you. Last time I saw Svara with it she deliberately cut herself up all over for some reason. He hoped what just had happened would lessen the amount of drama the child managed to create for the pack alone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread