eat your cancer
[html]

Svara could hear them. Their voices were all they were now. She couldn't see them anymore, they were just voices. Weather should would be able to see was quit clear. Her eyes were forever useless. The pain in them kept reminding her of it. Herbalist would never be hers and now she really was useless. Some part of her started to break, that strong part that kept her moving on even if it was horrible. His words hurt, because she knew they were the truth. When his strong arms went around her body she felt him lift her to his chest.

She didn't want this. "please haku please just kill me. I don't want to live this way. I can't live like this." Svara begged him to give her this. The she wolf knew he wouldn't think twice about it, what would killing her do to him? Only make his life easier. His warmth was a repreive from the ground. "I don't care what you think. I get it you all hate me. I don't need your fucking 'I told you so' right now or ever. Just give me what I ask and you won't have to worry about my fucking ass will you." She snapped in the end, more pain then anger.

Her eyes stung so bad it was hard to talk with out missing a syllable or taking in a deep breath. Svara didn't want to hate Haku, she admired him if anything. The red she wolf had gotten used to dissapointing people, irritating them. Maybe she had felt like she had to. "I begged you not to let her in." Svara whispered before turning her shredded face to the side and not speaking. She just focused on all the things she wished she could have had or done right. They weren't even going to give her dagger back. Svara really wished she could cry.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread