eat your cancer
[html]

Svara heard them, hated them, wished them dead. Mostly she hated Haku for the simple fact she wanted so much for him to stop being the way he was to her. She hated Cwmfen for her ability to act so callous towards the situation. Svara didn't want anything to do with them, but she had no choice. Their words were passed as if she was not there. It made her hate them more. She acted as strong as she could, yelled at the high authority and learned everything she possibly could, and yet Svara still felt like they saw her as weak, useless.

Putting a hand to Haku's chest she admitted defeat. A part of her was broken from this. "put me down, I don't need Deuce. I'm capable of tending my wounds, I just- need your eyes." Svara's voice was light and husky, not demanding or angered, just dejected. She remembered what Cwmfen had said about the dagger, the one item Svara had been given as a gift. "If you can find Horsetail or yarrow. Either one is easy to find and would work." The girl repeated what she knew. If they needed to know what they looked like she would tell them. "And A cloth to put over my eyes. Other then that I need to go to some ones place to boil water and clean the stupid wound." Svara said with a weary voice as she tried to wiggle out of Haku's arms. The pain was making it hard to think, but she would rather suffer more then be taken to deuce.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread