eat your cancer
[html]
Fail post Q_Q

The man snorted when the youth demanded him to put her down because she was able to take care of herself. Haku gave shit about what Svara believed. She was in pain, and she was blind. How could she heal herself in that condition. Sure, it was very possible that she had the skills to do so, but the same went for ‘not’. He wanted to be certain that her wounds were treated well enough, and for that they needed Deuce. Svara could scream all she wanted about this, but Haku was the Lilium, and he WOULD get what he wanted. She could make attempts of healing herself in Deuce’s presence. ”No.” was his simple reply to her words. He turned to Cwmfen and server and the next words were to her. ”You may go and search for the herbs she wants, but I’m taking her to Deuce nevertheless. I want another healer to be at least present to be certain that the damage is treated correctly. I’m quite sure Deuce has the herbs and the equipment needed anyway.” Why did Svara always have to be so difficult? Even in her current state, she refused to listen to reason and her leaders. Idiot child. The man’s grip tightened just in case the young female in her arms would start to physically disagree with his decision (it was more than likely).

[/html]

Messages In This Thread