Wrap the story around your soul
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Ayegali nodded her head in response to his words, keeping quiet for a moment before finally speaking up. "I can walk you into the lands, if you like." She smiled then. "Or if you prefer to go yourself, that would be fine, too." The need to protect him, to make certain that he was comfortable and happy, had grown in her stomach from the very first moments that they had spoken. She wanted him to be okay, wanted to see happiness in his face, in a smile, and it was more like an instinct to her suddenly.

"Maybe.." The woman began. "Once we show you how to paint your stories, you can help me with one." It would be a good experience, one that she hadn't even attempted herself, for fear of not doing them justice. "It's a story about a man and a woman, the two that led this tribe before I did. They were my parents and they died in battle." She told him. It was an important story, she was certain that he understood that by the little that she had just explained to him. "Maybe you can help me find a way to tell their story on my fur, since I've not been able to do so in the few years that they have been gone."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread