left its seeds while i was sleeping
[html]
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5443 ... 6b9oco.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She was still uncertain as to the purpose of this small talk. The black woman didn't seem the type to mince words for the sake of conversation. There had to be a purpose behind this, but at the same time, why were they dancing around the point, then? Sabeen nodded in response to Cwmfen's question. 'Yes.' She said, as the Adonis started to speak again, this time asking about Svara. She paused for a moment, trying to remember the last time she'd seen her daughter. At the packmeeting. She'd seemed fine then, a little put off by her presence but still healthy. But clearly something had happened. And furthermore, it was apparent Sabeen was being blamed, even if she hadn't a clue what had happened. 'I haven't seen her since the packmeeting. I don't know what happened.' Her voice was tight, if only because she assumed her accusation was linked to her history with the girl.

The blade was the next thing shown to her. She allowed her eyes to fall shut. 'It's familiar,' she admitted, trying to place it. Oh- of course! 'Svara brandished it at me when I was accepted. Tried to threaten me out of joining.' Yes, that had been it. She opened her eyes again, closely studying the blade. It was bloodied, with a strangely familiar smell. The dress-clad lady frowned and lifted her gaze back to the intense white eyes of the other. 'If I may ask, what's happened?'

[/html]

Messages In This Thread