left its seeds while i was sleeping
[html]
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5443 ... 6b9oco.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sabeen knew she had overstepped a line, somehow, but she was too stubborn to cede her will. She was becoming flustered, angry, careless, her mask of perpetual politeness slipping to reveal the conniving and angry core. Perhaps the only good thing to her name at that moment was her sincere and honest belief in her innocence as the bluemarked warrior accused her of crimes she had no knowledge of. Cwmfen corrected her, and Sabeen paused, narrowing her eyes. 'I think I would know if I was wounded recently,' she spoke, attempting to even out her tone again. Inches from her lower jaw was the gash in question, still angry but clean. This Sabeen knew did exist but she did not believe it to be recent, thinking she had reopened an old wound.

Her anger had, in turn, angered the woman. The lady drew back, ears lying flat. By giving her accuser reason to dislike her, Sabeen had already sealed her fate. Nevertheless she would preserver. 'I apologize, Adonis,' The words were soft and under her breath, but her eyes were still filled with anger. She turned away completely, the weight of the day pulling on her shoulders, stress lines pressing into the skin hidden beneath her brown fur. 'I do not wish to discuss this further, for it is making me unsettled.' Sabeen glanced back to Cwmfen and frowned sharply. 'I am innocent. Maybe one day you will be convinced of the truth.' Speaking those words, the brown woman turned fully and began to walk away, leaving slowly enough that the other could pull her back to speak if she wished. Sabeen would return to her cabin, and stay there until they'd accepted the truth: that Sabeen Thames had not touched her daughter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread