Say a little prayer for me
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i41.tinypic.com/15foxvo.png); width: 385px; height: 571px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px; top: 260px; width: 310px; height: 300px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

YOU MIGHT NOT FEEL IT NOW

Outside cold, inside warm. Therefore, the girl was inside, locked up in her room, where it was warm, unlike outside during these late-winter days when the moisture in the air made it almost worse then the middle of winter, when it was just bitterly cold. On top of her bed, the girl had an assortment of mismatched blankets, and she was curled up under these, reading one of the old comic books she'd found in the city -- the Justice League of America! It was exciting, but not as much as it could have been if she hadn't been hungry. And as her stomach growled, her nose twitched, catching the scent, however faint, of something that made her hungrier.

Hoisting herself out of bed, the young woman gingerly put down the comic and grabbed one of her blankets, which she slung over her shoulders as she exited her room. She was careful to close the door behind her as she left; it was her private sanctuary and she didn't like unwelcome visitors. Padding gingerly down the dusty stairs, she breathed in and identified the smell of blood. Fresh blood. Her stomach growled again and she followed it, hungry and subconsciously curious.

When she reached the back door, she paused, not wanting to go out into the cold, but after a moments' debate she just told herself to suck it up. So she went, blanket tight around her body, and smelled something else as well, something familiar but odd at the same time. It was then that she saw him, the guy sitting there, the one with the food, cooking like he owned the damn place. Now, this wouldn't have mattered if not for the simple fact that he was a wolf, and wolves were the enemy. Narrowing her eyes, Tal stopped in her tracks and spoke, perhaps a little more roughly than intended. "Who're you and what the hell you doing in my clan?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread