Waiting for the world to change
[html]
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/9070/jazper1.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She seemed different than anyone else that he had met, he could tell that almost immediately. It wasn't just the way that she looked, which Jasper would admit was quite a bit different from the normal black and white wolves that seemed to roam the lands, but it was her demeanor. She was frightened, and perhaps rightfully so, but for a moment it all made Jasper comfortable in his own skin. "It's not that.." He tried to explain to her, he had never been good at speaking to others, though. "I just don't want you to get hurt or in trouble." Because, should someone else come along and find her also, Jasper knew that he couldn't protect her.

His worry for being able to keep her out of harm's way went to the back of his mind at the mention of Chimera. That pack wasn't something that Jasper had ever expected to hear about again, or at the very least, not from a complete stranger. He could remember the stories from when he was little, about how his mother and father had lived there, how they up and left with another small portion of their family. He had come after that, but even now, the young man wondered what it had been like back then. "I..I am.." His answer was hesitant and he was left suddenly unsure. Why would she be looking for him? "Did my dad send you?" Wasn't Ahren allowed to come here? He was the leader's father, after all. Unfortunately for Jasper, he wasn't yet aware that his father had passed away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread