live vicariously
[html]
300+

The sudden change in his uncle's demeanor worried him. Luckily he didn't have to wait long to hear what had happened. Bi-colored ears drooped at the news. His grandmother? Surely he didn't mean Soran. She was a part of Crimson Dreams and while he hadn't seen her around lately surely he would have heard that news at home not here. He knew that he would have more than one grandmother but the Aatte one was the only one he had met. "Wow...I'm sorry DaVinci..." His free hand went to scratch behind his neck. "I never got to meet her..." It felt weird, loosing a family member he had never even seen.

The boy was a little disappointed to hear that his cousins weren't around. He had wanted to see Ty again and finally meet Skylar. "Oh I see. I hope you're right. I'd love to see Ty again and I still need to meet Skylar." No wonder the steel man wasn't in the best spirits. He'd lost his mother and his kids were away. That would throw anybody off-center. "You hangin' in there okay?" It might have been a stupid question, but he felt it needed to be asked. Maybe there was something he could do to cheer DaVinci up.

But his attention was thrown back to the metal in between his fingers. "Oh! This..." Haven held up the earring so his uncle could see. "I just found it in the city. I've been thinkin' and I'd like to have one like you do," he said with a grin. "I thought maybe since you had some that you'd know how to do it and could put it in my ear." Maybe someone else had done them for the older hybrid and he didn't know how to, but it couldn't be that hard to figure out, could it?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread