live vicariously
[html]
300+

Man, that was all so sad. He wished he would have gotten the chance to meet her and know her. Even though they had never met he could feel a small part gone from his world. A family get-together would have been so nice too. He had no doubt that there were many family members that he hadn't met yet. Having them all get together would be a blast. "Well...maybe we still could? In her memory, ya know?" Maybe that idea would be too painful to think about, but it had the possibility to help heal as well. "Does mom know?" The kid had a feeling she didn't or she would have said something. A grin took his face again as DaVinci tussled his mane though.

He could tell that there was a lot of pain and conflict behind his uncle's stormy eyes. But he also understood that sometimes you just had to deal with stuff on your own. Respecting his privacy was probably the best thing he could do for him right now. "Well good. Guess I'll just have to come check up on ya more often then, yeah?" From the first time they had met he had felt a certain connection with DaVinci. Now that he was older and the weather was better he wanted to be able to see the man more.

Disappointment passed over the pumpkin hued boy's face as it seemed that his request was going to be denied. But soon that vanished and was replaced by a toothy grin. "Yeah I'm sure. Wouldn't ask if I wasn't." Haven was the type to live in the here and now. He wanted this and he thought it would be fun, so why not do it? Besides, he didn't see why either of his mothers would be upset about it. It was just a ring through his ear, what did that matter?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread