live vicariously
[html]
If there isn't a couch in the house, there is one now! XD
300+

The kid chuckled as his uncle cocked his eyebrow at him. "Oh I don't know. Just sayin' if you think you're gonna try and hide away from me it isn't gonna work," he said flashing his pearly whites. Haven was respectful of people's wishes and never really attempted to rub anyone the wrong way. But a mischievous streak was growing in him as he was reaching that stage between being a child and an adult. He would always be the same old Haven, just with a bit more attitude than he would have shown before.

Jade eyes took in the territory as they walked down the road to the little house in the distance. It looked so small compared to the mansion! But it definitely had a little quaint, homey feel to it that the boy really liked. Following his uncle inside the door he plopped down on a particularly cushy looking sofa. Leaning forward in his seat he watched as DaVinci started a fire with amazing dexterity. He had seen his mother Anu make one once or twice and he was fascinated by the task. Now that he could shift and use two hands he would have to get her to teach him the trick.

Gaze scanned over the room as the older male disappeared into one of the side rooms to gather what was needed to perform the piercing. It was a nice little house. He loved the mansion, but having a little place like this all to himself would be cool. He had never seen anything like this inside of Crimson Dreams but he might have to look for one now. He doubted that he would choose to live in one of these over the mansion, but you never knew. When DaVinci returned he noted the bowl of water, the rags, and especially the needle. For a moment he had a second thought but it quickly went away.

"Yup! Let's do this!" he said with a smile. "Is there anything I need to do? Sit a certain way or something?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread