live vicariously
DaVinci just grinned as he shook his head at the younger male. "You think I can hide when I gotta look after this all?" He flashed the boy a wicked smile as he admitted, "Though.. it might take you longer than you think to find me.." Phoenix Valley's territories were large and such a hodge-podge of different types of landscapes and hidden dangers that anyone would have a time searching out the male unless they knew his favorite hide-a-ways when he wasn't off performing tasks and patrolling the lands. He winked at Haven, figuring that the boy would make it his goal to track the Savant down no matter what.

When DaVinci had returned he checked on the fire once more, bringing the needle with him to heat it along the edge of the hearth. Watching the needle begin to glow a bright reddish orange DaVinci chuckled at the face that Haven put forth. He soaked one of the rags in the water before laying it onto the hearth and finally withdrawing the needle to plunge into the bowl of water itself. Listening to the hiss as steam drifted up from the bowl for a moment DaVinci's stormy orbs turned to Haven once more.

"Don't have to do anything but sit still..." he paused a moment as he dipped a second rag in alcohol as he suddenly asked. "But, you haven't told me which side you want it on either kiddo.." He grinned at Haven as he held up the rag that now gave off a rather powerful odor as he waited to find out which ear was gonna bear the ring shortly.

Messages In This Thread