live vicariously
He just grinned as the questions came asking about his own jewelry that he wore. Shaking his head DaVinci just chuckled and ran one finger along the gold hoop that was in his own ear. "Different times actually.." He traced the tag that had been given to him without asking him as he frowned. "This one.. was my first.. and believe me, it's a time in my life I wish I could forget.." shaking his head he tried to smile as he went on. "That's all in the past though. The gold hoop I got when I was working on a ship with my sister Firefly.." his finger caught on the last piercing as he finished up the story. "And this hoop is called a celtic knot.. it was given to me when I was adopted into one of the clans in Eire.." He'd lived a rather colorful life before settling down, but even now DaVinci wouldn't call his life settled, not yet.

After the hoop had been placed in Haven's ear DaVinci stepped back to get a good look at the ring in his ear. He grinned and nodded, handing the boy a small mirror thatway he could get a good look at how it was set as he went about picking up the tools he'd been working with. Waving a hand at the boy as he tried to thank him he smiled and just chuckled. "Don't thank me just yet, wait til after your mother's have seen it.. you might not be so thankful then.." He doubted that they would really do much but he figured he'd probably hear a mouthful from one or the other of the woman if they ever found him. Not that he minded, he hadn't seen Naniko in a long while anyway.

Messages In This Thread