live vicariously
[html]
300+

Haven watched as his uncle traced his own piercings with his hand. The tag was weird. Not like the earrings at all. At the older male's tone and words he knew better than to question its origins any further. At least not right now. Perhaps some other time, but he was beginning to learn that some things were better left unsaid. The boy's eyes lit up at the mention of the ship and the land of Eire. "Wow, you worked on a ship? What was it like? Were you a pirate?" Some of his more juvenile tendencies got the best of him thinking of his uncle as a pirate. "Where is Eire?" He knew that Savina and Ehno came from a place across the ocean called Italy, but he had never heard of Eire.

The copper kid took the mirror that was handed to him eagerly, thankful that one had been on hand. He hadn't really gotten a look at himself since he had started to shift and he especially wanted to see how his new addition looked. Jade eyes stared back at himself as he glance over his bleached mane and the glint of gold at the bottom of his ear. His smile grew even wider. It was just what he had wanted. Haven only shrugged at DaVinci's warning. He really wasn't worried. "I'm sure it won't be a big deal, it's not like I did anything wrong. Besides, I'm going to like it no matter what." That was what really mattered. To him anyway.

Looking out the window, while it wasn't anywhere near sundown yet, he figured he should probably get going. It was time for him to return to Crimson Dreams and there was a good amount of walking ahead of him. He laid the mirror down on the sofa as he got to his feet. "I should probably head home, don't want to get back too late." He stretched his arms over his head. "But I'll come stop by again soon."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread