Weaving a story of pity
[html]

Word Count: 381

In just a sentence the male had proven Dawali wrong, and at the same time explained all his oddities at once. Of course, Dawali could barely be 100% wrong in his assumption that Mahlouk was not entirely.. well, because of the teddy bear's presence. Still, a wave of understanding washed over his mind as he relaxed a bit, and tried to meet the strange he-wolf's gaze. His eyes were odd, as Dawali had seen in the half light, but now that he could look right into them (although only for a moment or two, as Mahlouk gave way to his instinct and moved his gaze again), their oddness was much more apparent. He'd never seen such eyes, and although Dawali had never seen much of the world at all he'd met a fair deal of other wolves, and none had had eyes like these. As he studied his packmate, silent for a moment after his explanation, he contemplated what to say. In fact, he had no idea how to respond to the information he'd been given. He'd assumed the he-wolf to be, what.. retarded, but it seems that he was not. Still Dawali could not shake it off, simply because he was too prejudiced when it came to persons who spoke about themselves in third person. Waiting a moment, he spoke again, meaning to make Mahlouk understand better the customs of the tribe he now lived in. Well you are free to break those rules in this tribe, Mahlouk, because we don't follow them. And Ayegali would agree with me, fully, I'm sure.

Mahlouk confirmed the red wolf male's suspicions, although no one could hardly be comfortable in the den he had anyways. Quickly, Dawali chuckled and waved his arm softly, as if to say that Mahlouk should think nothing of his offer. In fact, most of the members in this tribe who had joined from the outside still had no proper den judging by AniWayan standards, and the sub-leader intended to help them all, if they wanted help or not. The ones who refused would likely forgive him the day they realized that the built hut way of living was much more comfortable, and safe - too. Especially for children. It is my duty to make sure that you are comfortable.

Awesome sexy table and avatar by Kat! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread