Some day I will walk away and say
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ktable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Yeah, sounds good. I should probably go adjust Leroy's rank then XD 300+

The pregnant female laid in the snow, licking her lips after finishing the last bits of a hare she had caught. Thankfully the nausea had not gotten the best of her stomach today. She was starving and she knew that it was important that she eat plenty of food. After all she was eating for more than just herself. Which always made her wonder how many there were there, growing inside of her womb. Would there be a lot like Nani had given birth to? Or would it only be one or two? Though curious, it didn't matter to her. No matter how many children she had she would love them all the same.

A strange call rose in the air, someone calling for a leader. Though immediately she knew that this was not a perspective member. There was a different tone to this call that made her somewhat uneasy. Slowly rising to her feet she stretched her legs before moving towards the wolf that had asked for her presence. She had a feeling this would be a serious matter. Her rounded stomach swayed as her legs carried her to the borders of the pack.

The sight of the male made her hair stand on end. The scent of blood in the air made her senses more acute and it was clear where it was coming from. The man's chocolate form was riddled with fresh wounds. Thankfully his posture wasn't hostile though. Otherwise she would have wanted to turn around. The last thing she would do was to risk putting her unborn pups in danger. Neither a frown nor a smile was on her lips as she came to stand in front of him. The scent of Dahlia could be found underneath the blood. "Hello. Savina Marino, Lt. General here. What can I help you with?" Perhaps he had come to Naniko for healing? Somehow she knew that was too optimistic a hope.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread