Some day I will walk away and say
[html]
Sorry for wait and quality of this post, I'm sick Sad, 500+

He did not have to wait for long before someone decided to make an appearance. The secui slowly got up on his feet as the female (A rather fat one, actually) slowly approached. He silently gritted his teeth, aware of his appearance. If he had cared more he would have made sure to take a dip in a pond to make himself look more presentable, but he was Haku, and so such things were of no importance in his book. He had a problem with a wolf that possibly was a member here, and that was all that mattered, nothing else. He noticed her fur was slightly puffed, but she did not turn away or call out for backup, so things were going according to the plan. He could easily have bowed slightly down to show her the proper respect she deserved, but he did not. It seemed the different packs had different levels of expected submission, and he was in no mood to choose the safe path just for a good first impression. His current appearance had ruined already anyway, he was certain. Her face was rather blank when she introduced herself as Savina Marino, Lt’ General of Crimson Dreams. Haku did not know the existing ranks fully by heart, but he knew that rank was one of the sub-leader ones, so the two wolves were of a similar rank in each pack. This fact meant little on Crimson Dreams grounds. He bowed his head slightly and offered a little smile that was never meant to reach his stunningly blue eyes. Haku was almost certain to be disliked, but that was not really a problem (Haku’s view on things was a bit weird).

”Greetings, Savina. I am Haku Soul, Second in Command of Dahlia de Mai.” His pack was the one that seemed to have survived longest (with the exception of the Inferni clan), and so he took it for granted that she knew where he came from. His gaze kept hers, though the eye contact was in no way meant as a challenge. It was of the curious kind; he was taking her in and storing her scent and features for later recognition. ”I’m sorry if I startled you with my appearance, these last days have been rather eventful compared to normal standards.” An empty smile flashed again, and that was enough chitchatting. ” Do you have a husky named Leroy living here by any chance, Savina?” His voice was dry with weary edges. He was tired of looking for this bastard, but he had promised himself he would make the husky’s life a bit more miserable if possible. If Leroy was a loner, it would not be a problem to eventually hunt him down, but the chocolate man doubted it. If he belonged to a pack, all he could do was to go tell the leaders (He was no better than a child). He lowered his frame slightly. His body felt heavy and worn out, the stench of metal had eventually started to give him an uncomfortable headache (for various reasons).

[/html]

Messages In This Thread