Some day I will walk away and say
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ktable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
No worries! And I hope you feel better soon! D: 300+

As the large male bowed his head she nodded in recognition. Right now she was too preoccupied with all the signals running through the air and the whirring of her mind to be too concerned with shows of respect. Even if he hadn't shown any sign she probably wouldn't have mentioned it at this point in time. He was in his most powerful form and she would not risk provoking any kind of attack from him. The lives of her unborn children were more precious than anything else. When he introduced himself it appeared that they were of the same rank, just in different packs anyway. If Cercelee trusted the man to be her right hand than she assumed that she would be safe in his presence and her posture and fur relaxed some.

"A pleasure to meet you Haku." Her tone, while far from being suspicious or hostile, was far from its usual warmth. Despite the pleasantries she knew that there was some serious thing at the heart of the matter. Something that she had a feeling must involved one of her members. "It is no matter. You'll have to forgive me if I appeared hesitant. The well being of my pups is my main concern at the moment. If you require any healing I can show you to our Commander." It was only right to offer, even though she doubted that he would accept.

As her fears were somewhat confirmed her fur bristled again slightly. Though it was only in response to the mentioned male, not to Haku. "Yes, he was accepted here just the other day. What has happened?" Her tone was serious. Relations with the other packs was a matter she took very seriously. If the new member had done something to jeopardize their good terms with Dahlia he would be in for some severe punishment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread